Thursday 10 March 2016

Freya Williams Self-Promotion - Prints

Freya printed out the files this morning to see how they looked in the flesh. 




















We were both really pleased with where the project is at. The folder works a lot better when printed on white stock rather than the pink stock we ordered, so we're going to experiments with different shades for the background - I sent Freya the below file to print so she could have a look at different options. The pink in the top left is the pink that we used currently that I think is too dark, hence why the other pinks are lighter. I've also included some creamy orange colours that are less obviously feminine in case Freya likes these more.




















I also want to remove the border from the folder as I feel it's a distraction from the rest of the work as well as being a bit pixelated. I think a plain white border would work much better but I know Freya doesn't want it to be plain, I also think the background for the folder is too dark. This is something I'll discuss with her when I next speak to her.

The text on the back of the postcards hasn't printed very well in some places, I think this is quite nice as it matches the delicacy of the back of the postcards, but this is something I want to check is ok with Freya.




I took the below photographs of the business cards and postcards in case I need them for a portfolio soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment